Terms and Conditions
When you create an account on our Service, you agree to receive newsletters, marketing materials, promotional information, and other updates from us. However, if you ever decide you don’t want to receive these messages, you can easily opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in the emails or by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you want to buy a product or service from our website (“Purchase”), we may ask for certain information to process your order. This information may include your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping details.
Here’s what you promise to us:
1. You have the legal right to use the credit card or other payment methods you provide for your Purchase.
2. The information you give us is accurate, truthful, and complete.
We have the right to decline or cancel your order for various reasons, including but not limited to:
– Product or service unavailability.
– Errors in the product or service description or price.
– Mistakes in your order or other valid reasons.
Additionally, we may refuse or cancel your order if we suspect any fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity. Your security and the integrity of our service are essential to us.
Certain parts of our Service require payment on a subscription basis (“Subscriptions”). You will be charged in advance at regular intervals, which we call the “Billing Cycle.” The Billing Cycle can be either monthly or annually, depending on the type of subscription plan you choose during your Subscription purchase.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the same conditions unless you decide to cancel it or unless Trio cancels it. You can stop your Subscription from renewing by going to your online account management page or by getting in touch with Trio’s customer support team.
To pay for your subscription, you need a valid payment method, such as a credit card or PayPal. You must provide Trio with accurate and complete billing details, which include your full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and valid payment method information. By giving us this payment information, you authorize Trio to charge your payment method for all Subscription fees associated with your account.
If, for any reason, the automatic billing doesn’t work, Trio will send you an electronic invoice. You’ll need to manually make the full payment by a specific deadline mentioned on the invoice. We’ll make sure you have the opportunity to settle your bill promptly.
Trio may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time (“Free Trial”).
To sign up for the Free Trial, you might need to provide your billing information.
If you do provide your billing information when signing up for the Free Trial, Trio won’t charge you until the Free Trial period ends. On the last day of the Free Trial, unless you cancel your Subscription, you will be automatically charged the relevant Subscription fees for the type of Subscription you selected.
Trio reserves the right to (i) change the Terms of Service for the Free Trial offer or (ii) cancel the Free Trial offer at any time and without notice.
Trio, at its sole discretion and at any time, may adjust the fees for Subscriptions. Any changes to Subscription fees will take effect at the end of the current Billing Cycle.
We will give you reasonable notice before any Subscription fee changes come into effect. This notice will give you the opportunity to cancel your Subscription before the new fees apply.
Your continued use of our Service after the Subscription fee change becomes effective means you agree to pay the updated Subscription fee.
We offer refunds for Contracts within seven (7) days of the original purchase of the Contract.
The content you find on or through this Service belongs to Trio or is used with permission. You cannot distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use this content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or personal gain, without our express advance written permission.
You may only utilize our Service for lawful intentions and in conformity with these Terms. By employing our Service, you consent to refrain from participating in any of the subsequent activities:
1. Breaching any applicable national or international laws or regulations.
2. Exploiting, causing harm, or endeavoring to exploit or inflict harm on minors in any manner, including exposing them to inappropriate content.
3. Transmitting or soliciting the transmission of any advertising or promotional material, such as “unsolicited mail,” “chain letters,” “spam,” or any analogous unsolicited communication.
4. Assuming the identity of or trying to assume the identity of Trio, a Trio staff member, another user, or any other individual or entity.
5. Infringing upon the rights of others, participating in illegal, menacing, deceitful, or injurious activities, or employing the Service for any illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, or injurious purpose or activity.
6. Engaging in any other conduct that curtails or hampers anyone’s use or delight in the Service or that has the potential to harm or offend Trio, other Service users, or expose them to legal responsibility.
Additionally, you undertake not to:
– Employ the Service in a manner that could deactivate, burden, harm, or impair the Service or disrupt other parties’ utilization of the Service, including their ability to engage in real-time activities via the Service.
– Utilize any automated methods, such as robots or spiders, to gain access to the Service for any objective, including monitoring or duplicating any content on the Service.
– Employ any manual procedures to observe or copy content from the Service or for any other unsanctioned objective without our prior written approval.
– Utilize any device, software, or regimen that disrupts the proper functioning of the Service.
– Introduce any malicious or technologically damaging materials, such as viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other harmful software.
– Endeavor to acquire unauthorized access to, hinder, harm, or disrupt any part of the Service, the server on which the Service is held, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Service.
– Initiate a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack against the Service.
– Take any actions that may impair or manipulate Trio’s rating.
– Alternatively, attempt to interfere with the correct functioning of the Service.
Our Service, including all the original stuff we created (except for content our users provide), its features, and how it works, belongs only to Trio and its partners. Laws in the United States protect our Service. You can’t use our trademarks or trade dress for anything unless we say it’s okay in writing first.
We really respect the rights of people who own stuff like songs, pictures, and words. If someone’s work is used on our Service in a way that breaks their copyright or other rights, please tell us, and we’ll fix it.
If you own a copyright or have permission from someone who does, and you think that your work’s been used in a way that’s against the law, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Copyright Infringement” in the subject line. Tell us all about it, like what the problem is, in detail, just like we explain below in the “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims” section.
If you make a bad claim or you’re not being honest about a copyright problem on our Service, you might have to pay for the trouble you caused, including our costs and lawyers’ fees.
DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
If you believe that something on our Service is using your work in a way that breaks copyright laws, you can let us know by following the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Here’s what you should write to our Copyright Agent:
1. Your signature (electronic or physical), showing you’re allowed to act for the copyright owner.
2. Describe the work that’s copyrighted, and tell us where we can find it, like the web page address (URL) where it is or a copy of it.
3. Tell us where we can find the material you think is breaking the rules on our Service, be specific.
4. Give us your address, phone number, and email.
5. Say that you honestly believe the way your work is being used doesn’t have permission from the copyright owner, their representative, or the law.
6. Tell us that everything you said in your notice is true and that you’re the copyright owner or allowed to act for them.
You can email our Copyright Agent at email@example.com if you need to contact them.
Error Reporting and Feedback
You can tell us about mistakes, give us ideas to make things better, or share thoughts, complaints, or any other things related to our Service through firstname.lastname@example.org or other tools we use. We call this “Feedback.” Here’s what you need to know:
1. You won’t get any special rights to the Feedback, and we might have similar ideas on our own.
2. Your Feedback doesn’t include secret or special information from you or anyone else.
3. We don’t have to keep your Feedback a secret.
If the law says we can’t own your Feedback, you give us and our friends the right to use it however we want, forever and ever.
For more details on what Firebase collects, check out the Google Privacy Terms web page: [Google Privacy Terms](https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en).
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service might have links to websites or services from other people or companies that aren’t Trio.
We don’t control those other websites, and we can’t be responsible for what they do or what they have on their sites. We also can’t promise that the things they offer are good or safe.
REMEMBER, WE CAN’T BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THOSE OTHER SITES OR SERVICES. THAT MEANS IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG WHEN YOU USE THEM, IT’S NOT OUR FAULT.
WE SUGGEST THAT YOU ALWAYS LOOK AT THE RULES AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF ANY OTHER WEBSITES OR SERVICES YOU VISIT. IT’S A GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT.
Disclaimer Of Warranty
THESE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY TRIO ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT WE DON’T MAKE ANY PROMISES OR GUARANTEES ABOUT HOW THESE SERVICES WORK OR WHAT YOU’LL FIND ON THEM. WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING THE CONTENT ON THEM AND ANYTHING YOU GET FROM US, YOU’RE DOING IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TRIO AND THE PEOPLE WHO WORK WITH US DON’T MAKE ANY GUARANTEES OR PROMISES ABOUT HOW THE SERVICES FUNCTION, HOW SAFE THEY ARE, OR HOW GOOD THEY ARE. WE CAN’T ASSURE YOU THAT THEY WILL ALWAYS BE PERFECT, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED. WE ALSO CAN’T PROMISE THAT THEY WILL FULFILL ALL YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
WE ARE NOT MAKING ANY EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS ABOUT OUR SERVICES. WE ARE NOT PROMISING THAT THEY ARE SUITABLE FOR ANY SPECIFIC PURPOSE, THAT THEY WILL ALWAYS WORK FLAWLESSLY, OR THAT THEY ARE IMMUNE TO POTENTIAL ISSUES.
HOWEVER, IT’S IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT SOMETIMES THE LAW DOESN’T ALLOW US TO DISCLAIM RESPONSIBILITY FOR CERTAIN MATTERS. SO, IF THERE ARE LEGAL REQUIREMENTS THAT APPLY TO YOU, SOME OF THESE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT BE RELEVANT.
Limitation Of Liability
UNLESS THE LAW DOESN’T ALLOW IT, YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD TRIO, ALONG WITH OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MIGHT HAPPEN. THIS INCLUDES THINGS LIKE ATTORNEY’S FEES AND ANY COSTS RELATED TO LEGAL ACTION OR ARBITRATION, WHETHER IT’S BEFORE A TRIAL OR DURING AN APPEAL. THESE DAMAGES CAN ARISE FROM CONTRACT ISSUES, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER WRONGFUL ACTIONS, AND THEY CAN ALSO INCLUDE PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CLAIMS. THIS APPLIES TO ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY VIOLATIONS YOU MAKE OF FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF WE’VE WARNED YOU BEFORE THAT THIS COULD HAPPEN.
UNLESS THE LAW SAYS OTHERWISE, IF TRIO IS FOUND LIABLE, WE’LL ONLY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR OUR PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES. WE WON’T BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. SOME STATES DON’T ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS ON PUNISHMENT INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS MIGHT NOT APPLY TO YOU IF THE LAW OF YOUR STATE SAYS SO.
We have the right to stop or suspend your account and prevent access to our Service right away, without warning or responsibility on our part, for any reason whatsoever. This includes situations where you’ve broken these Terms.
If you want to stop using our Service and terminate your account, you can just stop using it.
The parts of these Terms that should still apply even after we’ve terminated them will still apply. This includes sections about who owns what, what warranties we’re giving up, who needs to pay for any problems, and how much responsibility we’re taking.
These Terms are ruled by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California. This is true no matter what rules the law has about conflicts between laws.
Just because we don’t force the rules in these Terms doesn’t mean we’re giving up on them. If any part of these Terms is decided by a court to be not allowed or not able to be enforced, the rest of the Terms will still be in effect. These Terms are the whole agreement between us about our Service and replace any other agreements we might have had about our Service.
Changes to Our Service
We can decide to stop offering our Service or change it at any time, without telling you first. If, for any reason, our Service isn’t available, we won’t be responsible. Sometimes, we might limit access to certain parts of the Service or even the whole thing, for any users, including those who have accounts with us.
Changes to These Terms
We can change these Terms whenever we want by putting the new ones on our website. It’s up to you to check these Terms from time to time.
If you keep using our Service after we’ve posted the new Terms, it means you agree to them. You should check this page often to know if there have been any changes, because they’ll apply to you.
By continuing to use our Service after we’ve made changes to the Terms, you’re agreeing to the new Terms. If you don’t like the new Terms, you can’t use our Service anymore.
Waiver and Severability
If we don’t enforce some part of these Terms, it doesn’t mean we’re giving up the right to enforce it later or any other part of the Terms. Just because we don’t use our rights under these Terms at any time doesn’t mean we can’t use them in the future.
If a court decides that a part of these Terms isn’t valid or can’t be enforced, that part of the Terms will be removed or limited as much as possible. But the rest of the Terms will still apply.
BY USING OUR SERVICE OR ANY OTHER SERVICES WE PROVIDE, YOU’RE SAYING THAT YOU’VE READ THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO FOLLOW THEM.
If you have any feedback, comments, or need technical support, you can reach us here: